We’re making it easier and more affordable than ever to lock in the very best battery modules for your EV build. Now, for just $100 per unit, you can reserve our HyperPack Energy modular battery system. From corrosive saltwater applications, to the abuse of off-road and on-track racing, HyperPack Energy is battle tested and ready for any build.
We’re big fans of the second hand EV parts industry, but some builds demand premium, all-new parts crafted from all-new components. The HyperPack’s IP65 aluminum enclosure houses everything you’d expect from a premium energy storage system, including BMS, thermal management, high voltage switching and interlock, plug and play connectors, and the ability to integrate with AEM VCUs.
Because HyperPacks can be connected together to create up to 120kW of capacity, and are available in 400, 600, and 800 volts, they’re a perfect fit for projects of any size, shape, or type.
- Packs feature built-in BMS, reducing the wiring process to simple low voltage and CAN bus harness connections
- Thermal management is built in, eliminating the need for any thermal engineering during integration
- Hassle-free AN fittings ensure a secure and leak-free thermal management loop
- Packs are structurally designed, reducing the need for additional support frames or enclosures
- Integrated mounting and pickup locations create unlimited flexibility in stacking and mounting packs
- Uniform sizes make it easy to mount packs anywhere and distribute weight across the entire chassis